Database Health Check
Health check service offers certified third party evaluation of all major aspects of your database(s). It delivers a set of comprehensive reports containing databases’ issues, weaknesses and threats.
This service is strongly recommended as a preliminary step for organizations planning to improve database performance, adding new features or outsourcing regular maintenance of the database.
SQLMax Database Health Check includes a complete database inspection (smog check only), NOT repairs. The Health Check will evaluate your database(s) based on the following seven key categories.
- Application/Middle Tier Architecture
- OLTP/OLAP Architecture
- Disaster Recover and High Availability
- Maintenance Plans
Performance Test is a major and the most time consuming part of the Health Check service. Various aspects are evaluated to accurately measure performance.
Receive a custom-made ENTERPRISE DATABASE EXCELLENCE AWARD by scoring 70% or higher on your Health Check report.
You can also receive this recognition by mitigating the reported issues and weaknesses and being reevaluated.
- Including one major evaluation and three follow up reevaluations if required
- Repair reported issues internally or partner up with our experts to strategically plan and improve your databases
- Cost and duration may vary based on the size of databases and complexity
- On-site or remote execution is available based on your business requirements